NormaLux is offering this contact form so that you can send us your questions and suggestions about our products or services. Once we have received this message, we will contact you shortly.
We would also like to remind you that if you prefer it, you can also use our telephone or our email, where we will try to assist you as soon as possible.
Normagrup Technology, S.A. guarantees that your data will be kept confidential, that they will only be used for the Trade relationships between the customer and Normagrup, according to the Organic Law on Personal Data protection.
These conditions govern the permitted use of the page with URL www.normalux.com , that the entity NORMAGRUP TECHNOLOGY S.A holds, with corporate headquarters at NORMAGRUP TECHNOLOGY S.A, con domicilio social en Parque Tecnológico de Asturias, Parcela 10, 33428 Llanera (Asturias) with VAT number A33110909.
The following means are at the users’ disposal for them to address their requests, issues and complaints:
Postal Address: Parque Tecnológico de Asturias, Parcela 10, 33428 Llanera (Asturias).
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer service telephone: (+34) 985 267 100.
2. These general conditions govern the access and use of the webpage www.normalux.com (hereafter, “the Webpage”) that NORMAGRUP TECHNOLOGY S.A makes freely available to Internet users. Accessing this page implies acceptance without any reservations. Using certain services offered on this website will also be governed by the individual conditions set forth for each case, which shall be understood as accepted merely by using said services.
3. Intellectual Property: NORMAGRUP TECHNOLOGY S.A, holds all intellectual property and industrial rights for their webpage, as well as the elements contained thereon (for example, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; logos or brands, colour combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programmes necessary for operation, access and use, etc.). All rights reserved. As set forth by articles 8 and 3.2.1, second paragraph, from the Law on Intellectual Property, it is expressly forbidden to publicly reproduce, distribute and communicate, including the available modality, part or all of this webpage’s contents for commercial purposes, in any format and with any technical means, without authorisation from NORMAGRUP TECHNOLOGY S.A. The USER commits to respect the Industrial and Intellectual Property rights held by NORMAGRUP TECHNOLOGY S.A, the creator of the website. They may view the elements on the website and even print them, copy them and store them on their computer’s hard drive or any other physical format, given that it is solely and exclusively for their personal and private use. The USER must abstain from deleting, altering, eluding or handling any security system or protective device installed on NORMAGRUP TECHNOLOGY S.A's pages.
Viewing, printing and partially downloading the Webpage’s content is authorised solely and exclusively if the following conditions are met:
i. It must be compatible with the Website’s purposes.
ii. It must be carried out with the exclusive intent to obtain the information contained for personal and private use. It is expressly forbidden to use it for commercial purposes or for distribution, public communication, transformation or decompilation.
iii. That none of the related contents on the Webpage are modified in any way.
iv. That no graphic, icon or image available on the Webpage is used, copied or distributed separately from the text or the other images accompanying it.
i. Sending commercial advertising communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, in the present or the future, to make commercial communication possible. Said commercial communications will be related to products or services offered by NORMAGRUP TECHNOLOGY S.A, as well as by collaborators or partners with whom they have reached a commercial promotion agreement amongst clients. In this case, the third parties will never have access to personal information. Perform statistical studies.
ii. Process orders, requests or any other type of petition made by the user through any of the contact methods available to the user on the company’s website.
iii. Send the webpage’s news bulletin.
NORMAGRUP TECHNOLOGY S.A expressly informs and guarantees users that their personal information will never be granted to third-party companies, and that if any personal information were to be transferred, the express, informed unequivocal consent of the owners of the information will be requested beforehand.
All information requested through www.normalit.mx is mandatory, since it is necessary to provide optimum service to the user. In the event that not all of the information is provided, the provider cannot guarantee that the information and services provided are completely adapted to your needs.
In any event, NORMAGRUP TECHNOLOGY S.A guarantees that the user may exercise their rights to access, rectify, cancel, inform and oppose, as per the terms set forth in legislation in force. To this end, according to Organic Law 15/1999, regarding the Protection of Personal Information (LOPD), you may exercise your rights by sending an express request, along with a copy of your national identity document, by the following means:
- E-Mail: email@example.com
In the same fashion, the user may unsubscribe from any of the subscription services provided by clicking on the unsubscribe section of all emails sent by NORMAGRUP TECHNOLOGY S.A
In the same fashion, NORMAGRUP TECHNOLOGY S.A has adopted all technical and organisational measures necessary to guarantee the security and integrity of personal information handled, as well as to prevent its loss, alteration and/or it being accessed by unauthorised third parties.
The cookies used by NORMAGRUP TECHNOLOGY S.A are solely associated with an anonymous user and their computer and do not provide the user’s personal information on their own.
By using cookies, it is possible for the web server to recognise the web browser used by the user so as to make browsing easier. For example, this allows it to remember predetermined languages of font types. They are also used to measure audience and traffic parameters and to control progress and the number of entries.
The user may configure their browser to be informed of cookie reception and to stop them from being installed on their device. Please see your browser’s instructions and manuals for further information.
To use the website, it is not necessary for the user to allow installation of the cookies sent by the website, or the third party acting in its name, notwithstanding the fact that the user must log in as such for each one of the services that require previous registration or login.
In any event, the cookies used on this website are temporary in nature, and their sole purpose is to make transmission more effective. They allow websites to operate in a more agile fashion, adapted to user preferences, such as storing the language, the currency of the country or detecting the device used to access the site. They establish protection and security levels that prevent, or make cyber attacks against the website or its users more difficult. Under no circumstances are cookies used to collect personal information.
5.1. Information on the cookies used:
• Session cookies expire when the User leaves the page or closes the browser. In other words, they are active as long as the visit to the website lasts, and as such, are deleted from our computer upon leaving it.
• Permanent cookies expire when the purpose for which they serve has been fulfilled, or when they are manually deleted. They have a deletion date and are normally used in online purchase processes, personalisation or in the login, so that our password does not have to be continually entered.
• On the other hand, according to the entity managing the equipment or domain from whence the cookies are sent and who handles the information obtained, we can distinguish between our own cookies and third-party cookies.
• Our own cookies are cookies sent to your computer and managed exclusively by us for better Website operation. The information we collect is used to improve the quality of our service and your experience as a user.
• If you interact with the content on our Website, third-party cookies may also be established (for example, when clicking social network buttons or viewing videos stored on another website) which are established by a domain other than our Website. We cannot access the data stored in cookies from other websites when you browse on said websites.
• Browsing this website means that the following types of cookies may be installed:
Type of cookie
Examples of use
These cookies are used to store geolocalisation information from the computer or device to offer you more appropriate services and contents.
Contents adapted to the country, city, language, etc.
These cookies compile information on your experience in browsing our websites in a totally anonymous fashion. - We can count the number of visitors to the page or the most-viewed content. We can find out if the user accessing is new or a repeat visit.
Podemos saber si el usuario que está accediendo es nuevo o repite visita.
This information can help us to improve browsing and give you better service.
6. NORMAGRUP TECHNOLOGY S.A reserves the right to make modifications and to update the information on the Website, its settings and presentation, and conditions for access, at any time and with no need for advance warning.
7. NORMAGRUP TECHNOLOGY S.A does not guarantee the non-existence of interruptions or errors in accessing the Website or its content, nor that is it updated. Given that there are no reasons that make doing so impossible or difficult to do, and as soon as they are aware of the errors, disconnections, or non-updated contents, NORMAGRUP TECHNOLOGY S.A will carry out all tasks oriented toward remedying the errors, re-establishing communication and updating content.
8. Both access to the Website and non-consented use that may be made of the information contained thereon is the exclusive responsibility of the individual doing so. NORMAGRUP TECHNOLOGY S.A will not answer for any consequence, harm or damage that may be derived from said access or use. NORMAGRUP TECHNOLOGY S.A will not be held responsible for security errors that may arise, nor for the harm that may be caused to the user’s technological system (hardware and software), or the files or documents stored therein, as a consequence of:
i. The presence of a virus on the user’s computer used to connect to the Website’s services and contents.
ii. Improper browser function.
iii. Using non-updated versions of the browser.
9. NORMAGRUP TECHNOLOGY S.A will not be held responsible for any of the linked content from the Website, as long as they are exterior, nor does it guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements wherein alterations to the technological system (hardware and software) may take place, or to user documents or files, excluding any responsibility for damage of any sort to the user for this reason.
In the event that any user, client or third party deems that the content or services provided on the linked pages is illicit or harm the goods or rights of the user themselves, a client or a third party entitled to indemnity, and particularly, that consist of:
i. Activities or contents that may be deemed criminal according to Spanish penal law.
ii. Activities or contents that violate intellectual or industrial property rights.
iii. Activities or contents that place public order, criminal investigation, public safety and national defence in danger.
iv. Activities or contents that place the protection of public health, respect for personal dignity and the principle of non-discrimination and the protection of health and children in danger.
They must send us an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
10. The unauthorised use of the information contained on the Website, its resale, and violating NORMAGRUP TECHNOLOGY S.A’s Industrial or Intellectual Property rights will lead to the legally established responsibilities.
11. All third-party links to the Website must be from the home page. Deep linking, framing and any other method of taking advantage of Website contents in favour of unauthorised third parties is expressly prohibited.
12. NORMAGRUP TECHNOLOGY S.A and the user expressly renounce any other jurisdiction and submit to the courts and tribunals of Gijón, or use of the Website. In the event that the user lives outside of Spain, NORMAGRUP TECHNOLOGY S.A and the user submit, expressly renouncing any other jurisdiction, to the courts and tribunals of the city of Gijón (Spain).